great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this product for about 3 months. His fingernails have become a lot stronger and he is no longer biting them (a 30-year habit!). They look so good! Since he began taking the product, new hair has also begun to grow in the bald spot on top of his head.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

My lady uses it, and all I can tell you is that I notice how wonderfully thick her hair has become. Not kidding you!

alta silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

nails & hair stronger & healtier. Husbands hemoroids have shrink.

Charlotte Williams

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with this product. The last time I went to the hairstylist, she said my hair felf thicker. That made my day.

This stuff really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Alta Silica now for about 2 months along with Biotin and MSM. I have to say that after about 3 weeks of taking this product my hair had a amazing growth spurt and it also felt really healthy. I real definitely continue using this product.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product since my hair was thinning. I've been trying to find natural remedies to my thinning hair. I bought this product locally but the price was high so I searched and found it cheaper at iHerb. Great service and fast delivery! Not to mention, great product! My hair is a little thicker now.....it really works, at least for me it did!!

Herbal Organic Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I broke my wrist six weeks ago. It was a severe break and I have osteoporosis. I discovered this silica three weeks after the break and ordered it immediately. I took two tablets four times a day. After six weeks, my doctor was amazed at how well my wrist had healed. He didn't expect the bone alignment to hold. The cast was removed! The silica must have helped.

Alta Health, Silica with Bioflavonoids, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Too early to review how well the product is working as needs to be taken for 3 months. This is supposed to be the best form to take and not currently available in the UK. But that does not matter as the sevice and deleivery from iherb is excellent!!! Products are here in a few days and it is all trackable. I can actually check when they will be delivered

Puts on weight has whey in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for many months -- about 6 months and I became bloated and gained about 7 or 8 lbs. I called the company many times and they were not helpful at all. I found out they have whey in the product which I cannot take. It causes weight gain. The company is not reputable. I stopped this product and within a week the weight began coming off. I suggest taking another product. The good side was that is was excellent for hair. I took 4-5 pills a day.

The Best Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for the benefits it gives my nails. When I take 2 daily, my nails grow strong and smooth. It really shows when i forget it for several days, so I have learned to simply take 2 per day - and it is easy.

1 2