BE CAREFUL THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ALUMINIUM !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first loved this deodorant, I thought it was safe and effective, than I found out that it contains aluminium under the name of ALCLOXA... I am really, really disappointed

way to much fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OH MY GOD! Overly overly overly perfumed, could not stand the smell or to even use it. My daughter used it and she stank of an old perfume factory for hours. The scent gave me a migraine. threw it away

SELS D'ALUMINIUM:7((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT produit qui me plaisait en tous points ....SAUF la présence de SELS D'ALUMINIUM , pas clairement annoncés, c'en est presque malhonnête !! pour une marque qui se veut naturelle......c'est une sorte de mini escroquerie,je n'en reviens pas.....Ayant eu un cancer du sein ,je reste vigilante sur l'absence de sels d'aluminium et j'ai pu apprécier toutes les autres qualités du déodorant,jusqu'à ce que je découvre que sa composition n'était pas saine . C'est bien dommage.ILS DEVRAIENT CHANGER LEUR FORMULE...:7((((((

not aluminium free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First I was satisfied with this product, but then I noticed that contains aluminium.

This deodorant is not natural and safe at all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this deodorant after reading all the glowing reviews and without doing some research on my own. So shame on me for buying 3 bottles of this product. However, after using it for about a couple of weeks my armpits started itching and I decided to google the ingredients to see how safe and natural they actually are. Well, I found that alcloxa, more technically known as aluminum chlorhydroxy allantoinate, has constricting properties that can be irritating for skin. There is also TEA or Triethanolamine, which is toxic and I do not want it anywhere close to my skin. TEA has been banned in Europe and I am sure there is a good reason for it. I tried to search the manufacturer's website and it does not exist. Overall I feel the natural and safe claims to be totally misleading. I will look elsewhere or learn to make my own deodorant. The scent is nice but this only is not worth purchasing.

Not happy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It claims to be safe and natural, but contains toxic ingredients. A few minutes after applicating it, I taste it in my mouth, which means it contains membrane-permeating ingredients. The smell is nauseating to me, but I notice others like it. Not safe, and not natural.

Burned My Armpits . Possible Allergic Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ended up with irritation after 2-3 uses and then the irritation turned into a rash that formed. It eventually turned dark but thankfully eventually faded after stopping use of the product. I'm not sure if it's an allergic reaction or the product itself but I personally can't recommend it after this experience.

Not natural and smells too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that this product is so highly rated! I let myself be fooled by the top reviews and by not doing my research. First of it contains aluminum and TEA (Triethanolamine) which is an irritating emulsifier, pH adjuster, and surfactant. Second of it won't make you feel any fresher since it doesn't regulate your sweating nor smell that pleasant. The deo has a strong and uncomfortable smell. I threw it away as soon as I got an replacement.

Funciona... pero no es tan natural como lo pintan.

Posted by annabovary on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estaba encantada con su olor de piruleta, con su eficacia, peeeero entre sus ingredientes encontré el aluminio, aunque bajo otra denominación. No me parece nada serio para una marca que anuncie que es natural y luego ponga un compuesto químico. Lo siento, pero por prevención, no volveré a comprarlo.

Alvera, Aloe & Almonds Roll On Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It might just be me, but I do not think the Almond and Aloe go well together, the smell is awful. The Natural is so much better!!!

1 2 3