Great Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great deodorant although it appears to contain some aluminum in the form of alcloxa. None of the other natural deodorants have worked for me. I have removed one star due to it containing alcloxa.

works great but now I only use it occasionally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Product evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and provide a strong protection against body odour for 24 hours but the roller pour out a lot amount of liquid more than needed exch time used.

huele bien

Posted by nicoleta on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no aguanta mucho,gran tamaño

Excelente olor

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta como huele, todas las noches antes de dormir, no puede faltar. Además es bastante perdurable por lo menos ahora en invierno. La única pega, es que es bastante líquido y se pierde producto al aplicarlo.

Sin aluminio, olor a hierbas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

En mi caso, me funciona mejor que la piedra de alumbre. No hace milagros pero neutraliza mejor el olor otros desodorantes naturales. El sistema de roll-on es un pelín peligroso porque se escapa mucho producto, por eso hay que ir con cuidado y no volcarlo demasiado. Me gusta porque no testa en animales, no tiene aluminio y no me irrita aunque me lo aplique después de depilarme.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't give it a 5 stars because I find that the smell is too chemical, but it works quite good for almost 24 hours. I would buy it again if I don't find an efficient organic deodorant but with good smell.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells like marzipan - you may or may not like that. Otherwise works as well as other good deodorant with the advantage of being all natural!

Super