Good

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

1,5 weeks already use it, love it! I can point out 100% no odor from the body. Deodorant has a smell of almonds.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works just as well as any deodorant with chemicals in it and works better than any other natural deodorants that I've tried. I've tried the crystal, kiss my face, toms of maine, jason, and one or two others - none of them worked as well as this. It has a nice smell that lasts all day. It doesn't quite hold up when I work out, but no deodorant ever does. The only problem I have is that it is really runny. You have to be careful when applying it so that it doesn't drip everywhere. I would still recommend this to anyone who wants an effective natural deodorant!

Works and Must be Good for You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love not putting bad chemicals on my skin. Pleasant smell.

a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works perfectly

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of natural deodorants, as I'm allergic to all the aluminum and Parabens. I live in a warm humid country and this is the only one that works for a full day, I love the smell and the fact that it's not sticky (after it's dried) it's my favorite!

Me encanta!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tenía desconfianza en que un producto como este me pudiera proteger tanto como un desodorante de los que compramos en supermercados, pero me ha sorprendido muchísimo. El olor me tiene enganchadísima y la protección que da es genial, y eso que yo soy de sudar bastante. Un 10!

Muy buen desodorante

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

El olor que tiene es exquisito y dura horas. Quizá lo que no me guste demasiado es que el producto es demasiado liquido y se desperdicia un poco por el roll-on. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Finom, kellemes illatú

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Először amikor kinyitom a dobozt, nagyon erős illatot érzek. Amikor viszont bekenem magam, akkortól kezdve egy nagyon enyhe, finom púder illata van a dezodornak. Anyukám használja, meg van vele elégedve. A legfontosabb, hogy ne legyen benne alumínium, mert az ártalmas az egészségre.

Finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had looked 5 years (with much expense)for a safe deodorant that works, finally, found this one 2 years ago. Local health store employee said they all used it, so I thought I would it a shot, and 2 years later, still happy. Thanks to iherb I can pay less and always order it as needed!

Deo