Burned My Armpits . Possible Allergic Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ended up with irritation after 2-3 uses and then the irritation turned into a rash that formed. It eventually turned dark but thankfully eventually faded after stopping use of the product. I'm not sure if it's an allergic reaction or the product itself but I personally can't recommend it after this experience.

Not natural and smells too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that this product is so highly rated! I let myself be fooled by the top reviews and by not doing my research. First of it contains aluminum and TEA (Triethanolamine) which is an irritating emulsifier, pH adjuster, and surfactant. Second of it won't make you feel any fresher since it doesn't regulate your sweating nor smell that pleasant. The deo has a strong and uncomfortable smell. I threw it away as soon as I got an replacement.

Funciona... pero no es tan natural como lo pintan.

Posted by annabovary on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estaba encantada con su olor de piruleta, con su eficacia, peeeero entre sus ingredientes encontré el aluminio, aunque bajo otra denominación. No me parece nada serio para una marca que anuncie que es natural y luego ponga un compuesto químico. Lo siento, pero por prevención, no volveré a comprarlo.

Alvera, Aloe & Almonds Roll On Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It might just be me, but I do not think the Almond and Aloe go well together, the smell is awful. The Natural is so much better!!!

Too bitter almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell was just killing for me :( very strong bitter almond and deodorant doesn't work at all.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Do not like the smell.

-----

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it caused kind of irritation on my skin and didn't work at all.

Finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had looked 5 years (with much expense)for a safe deodorant that works, finally, found this one 2 years ago. Local health store employee said they all used it, so I thought I would it a shot, and 2 years later, still happy. Thanks to iherb I can pay less and always order it as needed!

Deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best deo ever!!!!!!!

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect smell as for me, not sweet, not cold. Very good mix of herbs. I already ordered 2 for my friends.