I like the Alvita teas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking a few different alvita teas off and on for about 3 years. I like the alvita teas for the selection and quality. Also, I like that the tea bag has no staple in it. I take milk thistle now and then for general health. I was told by a naturopath to use this for diet/cleansing support.

Liver Cleanser - now sold in tea form!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to find something to give my liver some support. I do not drink regularly, but there are occasions when my alcohol consumption may place an undue burden on my liver. After days like that, I like to drink some of this tea, take a multivitamin, Vitamin C, E, and a ginger pill, and get some sleep. I usually don't end up with a hangover. Be aware, this product takes some getting used to because the flavor is similar to oatmeal when steeped. Some additional flavoring may be required.

Great for liver cleansing

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to clear the fogginess a little and help boost liver health. I mix it with other herbal teas such as nettle (detoxifying), peppermint (to ease the stomach) and liquorice (for balancing blood sugar).

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tea tastes great! I got it to aid in regulating my cycle. I'm not sure if it helped since I was drinking other teas, but I still drink it every once and a while.

Liver Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've read that this is a liver detox tea. Lemon water is also a good liver detox.

liver tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good tea. It is light and refreshing and very detoxing to the liver.

Milk thistle tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this tea does what it should with the liver. I didn't like the taste but I put it with my green tea now and it is fine.