Turns water into liquid sewage appearance & tastes mediocre

Posted by PurplePegasus on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really torn about this. First off the pouch is very small compared to most protein samples I've received from iHerb. Mixes well but it turned my water into an unappetizing murky greenish brown drink with bland taste to match. I expected the Madagascar vanilla to be fragrant and naturally sweet and take over and make this a delicious unsweetened protein drink. No such luck. Since I chose to make it with plain water and it's barely palatable, I then added organic powdered milk and the taste became even worse. I'm also not a fan of anything that contains the very questionable hemp, but at least there's no flaxseed to which I'm allergic or any of the cross-contaminated, GMO-tainted "organic" crops: namely soy or corn. OK I just did a search and found this article by Sally Fallon "Hemp: Not for Human Consumption". If what I'm now reading in further searches is accurate, it makes me wonder how this product is even legal but I support people's right to choose what they eat. For me, I'm now sorry I wasted perfectly good water on this! Giving it 3 stars so as not to change its current rating, for organic, for those who are into hemp (at least I have no side effects so far) and because there's really a lot worse out there.

Test sample

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't really say much, as it was just a sample.

Have not

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on January 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

tried it yet.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes like grass (suprice!), but has a ok protein content, and it's actually a bit sweet!

Nice blend

Posted by brunofontes on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice blend. I am not totally sure how it works on our body, but it appears to be very good! :)

very grassy

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on December 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this

Okay in smoothies an juices

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Okay to blend into smoothies and juices.

taste of green

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

may be next year in summer time, I like hot drinks now when our weather is so cxool.

Okay, I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tasted okay, but not as good as the plant protein powder. It did keep me full after I used it in one of my smoothies though.

Difficult to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had it as a sample, cannot comment much