Yummie Green Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has a very pleasant taste for a green powder!! I love mixing this with tomato juice and drink it first thing in the morning. This powder seems to be dissolved more easily than the other company's that I've tried too, which is a big plus for me as you don't want to taste the lumpy green powder in your drink. I purchased this together with the Paradise Herbs' one, and I think I prefer this brand's more. Definitely would repurchase this again when I ran out of my green powder supply.

Good honest product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a repeat customer. This product promotes good health and well being

Healthy, yummy, and convenient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! It is filled with greens, pro-biotics, detox herbs- I love it!

GREAT SUPPLEMENT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT SUPPLEMENT!!!!

Excellent

Posted by botanical on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, I have tried many supplements and this is my favourite

Perfect for Anytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this powder for my daughter and me and we use mix it with juice to start our day. Love the fact it chocked full of greens without eating them! Simple and fast way to start your day. Best price I found at iherb.com

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing miraculous happened but hopefully it's good for you. Taste is manageable.

For the taste I hope it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for a week. The taste is just bearable and I haven't noticed any great difference however I'm playing the long game and expect subtle improvements over the course of a complete course.