Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.

Energy for teens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My vegetarian 16yr old was skeptical, but after 2weeks and exams, he is completely sold wth increased energy and concentration

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my dad who's been complaining that he feels tired a lot of the time despite eating well and exercising regularly. He doesn't mind the taste. And it gives him a slight energy boost, so he doesn't feel tired till the evening. But he wants to continue buying it because he says he's been sleeping really well at night since he started drinking this. I've tried it, and it's definitely very grassy, covered up with cocoa, and a bit gritty, but it's not as bad regular green superfood drinks which I can't usually drink without gagging a little - the chocolate helps and it tastes okay overall. Whenever I've had it in the morning, I've stayed full after breakfast for longer, skipped my morning coffee and haven't hit my afternoon slump in energy, so there must be something to this!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm fairly happy with this green drink. It could be a bit more flavorful since it's pretty bland. I add a little stevia or real maple syrup.

Surprisingly Ok tasting

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not the best flavour in the world though

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but it does taste a bit "green".

普通の青汁よりは飲みやすい

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

甘味もそんなになく、粉っぽい所もありますが、他の青汁よりは飲みやすいです。 水より、牛乳や豆乳で作った方が美味しく出来ます。

Tasty and good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the regular greens superfood and this chocolate one is even tastier. I add it to my almond milk...yummy

Taste good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. I can drink other normal taste Green Formulas, but this Chocolate flavored Green Formulas must be good for the people who doesn't like the taste of Green Formulas. I tried a bottle of Vibrant Health Green Vibrance, it contains more Vitamins than Amazing Grass. May be I should take twice a day.

1 2