Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.

Energy for teens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My vegetarian 16yr old was skeptical, but after 2weeks and exams, he is completely sold wth increased energy and concentration

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my dad who's been complaining that he feels tired a lot of the time despite eating well and exercising regularly. He doesn't mind the taste. And it gives him a slight energy boost, so he doesn't feel tired till the evening. But he wants to continue buying it because he says he's been sleeping really well at night since he started drinking this. I've tried it, and it's definitely very grassy, covered up with cocoa, and a bit gritty, but it's not as bad regular green superfood drinks which I can't usually drink without gagging a little - the chocolate helps and it tastes okay overall. Whenever I've had it in the morning, I've stayed full after breakfast for longer, skipped my morning coffee and haven't hit my afternoon slump in energy, so there must be something to this!

毎日飲み続けて風邪をひかなくなりました

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

豆乳150mlにこちらを付属のスプーンで1杯入れて、平日は毎朝飲んでいます。チョコレートっぽい豆乳になるので飲み続けやすいです。シェイカーで良く振らないとダマができます。 こちらを初めて飲んだ時に数日で腸内環境が整ったようで、それ以来数えきれないくらいリピしています。 不規則な生活で1年に2回以上風邪を引いていたのですが、こちらを飲むようになってから全く引かなくなって驚いています。

いい!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

青汁とは思えない味。私はとても好きです。豆乳に少しハチミツを入れてシェイカーで飲んでいます。

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

甘くておいしい

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

チョコレート味が好きな人ならば美味しく飲めるのではないかと思います。 私は豆乳にまぜて飲んでいるのですが、以前飲んでいたAmazing Grass, オーガニック小麦若葉と比べると混ざりにくく、シェイカーでよく振ってもダマが残ります。

Seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm fairly happy with this green drink. It could be a bit more flavorful since it's pretty bland. I add a little stevia or real maple syrup.

Vegetales con sabor aceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Trae una buena carga de greens, aunque el sabor no es tan dulce como el de otros productos análogos. Imagino que porque lleva menos stevia. Aún es agradable y una buena manera de tomar raciones de vegetales

Surprisingly Ok tasting

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not the best flavour in the world though

1 2 3