The taste is the best!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cocoa powdered green formula is very well packaged and the ingredients are really amazing! The 8 grams of doze is well enough, to satisfy your needs. Try it and go for it!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty chocolaty way to get greens.

great mix!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i add bananas, kiwi fruit & pineapple plus I use soya milk and make a great chocolate shake!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this and it makes me feel so healthy!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies. Low calorie, low carb, low sugar...it has fiber, vitamins, greens, reds...it has the whole rainbow! :)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy adding a scoop to oats and smoothies! It's a great product and I very much recommend it.

amazing grass is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been drinking this for a while now and it tastes great and blends well with a breakfast drink that i have now and again. it's also good on it's own with a bit of milk or soy milk.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this for over a year now. Pour a scoop in my morning homemade kefir. It has a lot of good stuff in it. Recommended.

Great alone or in smoothies.

Posted by mountainpony on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most mornings I make a smoothie with either this or the regular, but if I am busy our son can mix this in milk on his own and loves it. It really helps with overall wellness.

I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have this to use when I don't feel like eating I can just put some almond milk in a shaker bottle and some Acia powder and mix it up and I'm done with my meal. It has so much in it and is sooooo chocolaty. Really great ingredients.I have bought again and again. Pac NW Country Livin'