COOL BEANS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a great green taste like you expect from a detox&digest mix. It goes really well blended with a frozen banana. Loved it.

good superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its good for clearing toxins

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I followed the detox for a week and both lost weight, noticed our complexion is clearer and feel great for doing it. Thanks for a great product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this set. I gave this to my mum as a gift to add some extra fibre to her diet, she has been seeing good results from this. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand makes some of the best green powders. I love their products for their tastes. Unlike other green powders, they don't have that sweet fruity flavor to it. This particular version is a bit salty but still tasteful. I even put it in my overnight oats, sometimes.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brought for my dad and he said its a good one!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this drink and will get it again. Skin and health conditions turn better

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for health no question but i can't drink it by itself i'd add it with other fruit and blend it it would be better if it doesn't have stevia taste stevia makes it taste worse

takes a little getting used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use this in various smoothies, i don't even follow the detox plan. i just use this as a supplement. i will purchase the other products from this brand next time.

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I mixed the greens with OJ or yogurt. It was good. But the lid of the tumbler was loose so you shouldn't put it in a bag. It will be a mess

1 2