As good as perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to try this -- as I am a huge fan of everything green. My favorites were the original one and the acai -- but they were all drinkable. Not sure if I was at top of my game every day because of this, but I will not lay it all on this product -- lack of sleep, not enough food, etc could also be blamed. But the days I used this perhaps I did feel a bit more alert and awake. Recommend. And when you find your favorite you can buy it in a big bucket ;-)

50/50

Posted by SaraSoll on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shaker bottle but the vege drink was way too far from a good taste :(((

Great products but shaker leaks everywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the powders were fine but the shaker cup it came it was terrible. leaks everywhere even when you're trying to mix the powders. not recommended if you don't have an alternative shaker/blender bottle of your own.

Yummy and convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I needed a protein powder mixer to use to make my Almased shakes (which by the way is working a miracle for weightloss) at work, and when I came across this, I thought, "great! mixer and some sample trials!". I am happy with the mixer/shaker. Good quality and easy to clean. The trial samples are nice too!

Great idea. Did not like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a great idea. but I hate the taste.... even when I tried to put it in a fruit shake.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was an interesting drink. I haven't tried them all yet, though.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this little sampler. Great for gifts - stocking stuffers. Quality company, clean product. Yay!

love it

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

loove it...its awesome ...buy it

Shaker cup is leak proof and great to drink out of!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All tasted really nice (even the greener ones) and had their own unique flavour. Just felt a tad expensive for a little green shot. Maybe that's what you get for buying individually packed packages.

LOVE!