Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).This product comes with a very comprehensive antioxidant blend. Luckily, it tastes great! It comes with a sweet and sourish taste (reminds me of Skittle sour favour). Sometimes, I even eat it straight when my mouth gets cravings for quick snack. It also tastes great when mixed in water and uses as standalone. Chocolate version used to be #1 unchallenged green blend from amazing gras s. Now both are my favourites! Note that this product comes with 100g les s than most of the other green blend for amazing gras s. The scoop is smaller as well (7g). Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by mahajian on March 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it everyday at work. I mix it with water and taste great. After taking this product for 3 months everyday I’ve developed allergy to Wheat grass. Having problem breathing and coughing all the time. I really like this product but be careful not to take it every day.

amazing product

Posted by deliant on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Iherb shipped acai berry flavor instead of this one i ordered. I am glad they made the mistake. It tasted good and easily mixed with warm water. I usually have my breakfast/lunch at around 10.30 AM and do 45 minutes exercise on lunch time. This drink helps me to curb my appetite until well over dinner time. No more hunger and craving for snack in between lunch and dinner. Highly recommended.

Works great but...

Posted by Evolema on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its very powerful detox. You cant take more than 3 days in a row if you are heavily polluted with mercury.

best flavour Greens you can find

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

best flavour. I have been taking this product for over 2 years and I love it.

good green stuff

Posted by woofmetoo on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious in my morning kefir, or green smoothie :

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

...and mixes well.

Tangy taste

Posted by j3nny9irL on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I pack this for travels and the taste is very tangy and appetising!

Super Qualität für diesen Preis!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

In der Schweiz oder in Deutschland ist das Produkt kaum zu finden und wenn doch, zahlt man 20.- bis 30.- Franken mehr! Der Geschmack ist absolut super und auch die Inhaltstoffe sind alle top. :)

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

My third repurchase of this product. Excellent everyday drink in the morning. Usually top it with chia seeds. Lasts long cause I only use half a scoop or less each time. The full scoop is a bit much for me.

1 2 3