Works Wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very very pleased and satisfied with this product and do feel that my health is much better for it. I won't make any medical claims, but when you look at the ingredients in this product, it is the most comprehensive out there on the market. The price is also right, and the taste is the best I have tasted in powdered nutritional products, and I have tasted a good many of them, but this is the one I will be coming back to, and you won't find a better place to buy it from then Iherb, that is, if you can find it anywhere else. Iherb consistently gives the best prices and services of any outlet both online and offline that sells nutritional products. I can't make any specific claims, but I will say that I feel so much better since taking Amazing Grass. How can you not give it a try after reading the ingredients in it, and the ways they get them into powdered form while preserving the integrity of the nutrients. Top of the line! Wish I could give it 10 stars!

The best

Posted by woofmetoo on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I look for in a supplement,GREEN :) It tastes good, not sugary icky sweet like some others. I add this to my green smoothie for lunch or to my home made kefir breakfast. You can definetely feel an energy boost. Just be advised it HAS caffeine from 'green coffee'. I can no longer handle caffeine in large doses (Used to drink 4-5 pots a day- fried my adrenals) this I can handle, as long as I stick with one serving per day.

AMAZING BERRY TASTE in 30 Day Supply- GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to try this since I love the cacao flavor by Amazing Grass the most, but it did not disappoint! This stuff is so tasty!I make one scoop with some spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp protein, coconut oil and a frozen acai pack. It is fantastic! I highly recommend. I have more energy and feel more clear-headed after using this. Great choice and it's not badly priced for a 30 day supply of pure goodness.

Endless Energy

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom because it contained maca powder which helps with menopause symptoms. She doesn't her hot flashes anymore. She used to sweat even in an air conditioned room. She was also pleased with the added benefits and change she's feeling with this drink. Her job requires her to be on her feet most of the time on top of lifting heavy pots in a hot environment. She feels energized and stayed awake way past her early bedtime. Really happy with this product =)

Antioxidant drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste of more of vegetables then of berry. Definitely has to be blended to get that smooth texture. i tried shaking it and there was clumps of powder everywhere. But still ok and i will buy again.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent!

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting, most nutritious and highest ORAC value per serving drink powder you can find. It mixes up easy with no clumping, tastes good and all at a very reasonable price. All I can say is it is a great product at a fantastic price. I highly recommend it!!!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! I am used to the original Green Superfood, which is also great but I mix 1 part Açai Berry powder with the Original and it just tastes awesome!

Great for smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and healthy mix, great for quick breakfast - mixed with yogurt and honey.

Superfood

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, healthy benefits.

1 2 3