acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What are the natural flavours? Who knows. Tastes OK.

This product is ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son won't go near this stuff, so I tried it for myself. It's actually okay - but I also luv Brussels sprouts. Would rate this higher if I could actually get my son to try it!

taste isn't that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I still buy it even though the taste isn't that good. If I made chocolate milk with just this, my kids won't drink it (and they aren't super picky) so I take a glass and put half a scoop in, then finish making the chocolate milk with syrup. They get their milk, they get a smidge of veggies while they enjoy their choc milk, it's better than nothing.

So/So

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had higher hopes for this, and while overall it's not "bad", I do get a scratchy feeling in my throat when drinking this. I am not sure if I have an allergy to something or if it's the graininess/texture....I really think it's some ingredient that is irritating me though as it seems I've felt that before but can't pin point what it is that does it. My son doesn't care for it either even though I thought he might enjoy it. As I said, it does not taste "bad" I think it's just like all grass drinks that bit of texture, but this is just seems a bit harder for him to get down.

It's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids didn't really like it as much as I'd expected. They prefer the regular Amazing Grass blended with berries.

Flavour not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

flavour could be improved more, my kids can taste the greens

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was really a good tasting, healthy protein powder and, as stated, my kids loved it. However, I was disappointed at the amount I paid for a very small container. Because of the small size and price, I won't be ordering again.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a ton of vitamins (product boasts many, but actual total amounts are not that great). However, my kids drink a LOT more milk when I mix this in and I feel good about giving them a healthy chocolate milk option. I keep this stocked in my fridge and backups in the pantry.

Pretty good

Posted by bigdog on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has a decent chololate taste but still has a "grassy" taste to it as well. Could not get my little one to drink it. She kept giving it back to me and saying it was "bad." I would drink it as it has a better taste than other similar drinks.