I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my daughter who is 3 and she didn't like it even after I brought (soy) chocolate milk to add to it. I thought it was delicious even though I don't like chocolate milk at all. It wasn't too sweet nor too bland. Unfortunately, it's for kids so I won't be buying it again but I do encourage others to buy it because of it's nutrients. One more thing, you must add a little water first before you add the milk

Kid tested...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kid tested and approved by a 5-year old and 2-year old. Makes a good chocolate milk, although it does turn green and gritty if not consumed quickly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and felt really good about giving it to my picky 3yo who won't eat his veggies. I have to say I can definitely taste/smell greens in it but hey, thats expected I guess. The point is my kid drank it (when it was mixed with other chocolate stuff) and he liked it.

Easy to mix

Posted by Twin-Mom on July 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids don't like eating veggies so this product is a good supplement for them. My son likes it with chocolate milk while my daughter likes it with orange juice. I usually mix the powder with some lukewarm water before adding the milk or juice.

Success for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mixed it with rice-milk and the kids liked it! Good taste. Will re-order this product.

Ok in smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 3 tr old doesn't like it with plain milk but is fine with it in a smoothie. Just thought it might be worth a try in place of traditional chocolate milk.

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product, great taste- everyone wins with this one.

Surprisingly yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eight-year-old tried this and said it was sooo yummy! I mixed the product with a little water first, as directed, and then mixed with chocolate milk, and it simply made it more chocolate-y. Very good way to get some beneficial greens into children, and even adults.