Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put one cup of milk, two bananas, and a hearty scoop of this in a blender and then add half a pack of frozen blueberries. It tastes great and actually gives me a boost of energy for several hours. I've even started running in the morning to work off some of the energy. I've noticed other benefits as well, one of which is digestion. One thing to note, as it detoxifies you, you might get itchy the first few times. This is your liver kicking out the toxins into your bloodstream then them coming out as sweat.

Taking this during pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for its high Vitamin K content, for preventing hemmorhaging, for recuperating after birth. I am starting at 1/8-1/4 tsp and adding 1/8-14 tsp each week until I get to 1-2 Tablespoons. Barley grass is supposed to make a healthy placenta, and this is very close to barley grass. Also this is high in Chlorrophyl and other nutrients and enzymes....good for the baby and mom!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i was scared i would hate the taste but i was completely surprised when i actually liked it--there are times when i actually crave a glass of it and jokingly say "i'm addicted to wheat grass!!" i just feel healthy every time i have some.

Amazing energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although only taking this product once a day for the last two weeks, I find my energy levels have increased. I also find that I am less inclined to reach for that sugary snack for eleven's

Rocket Fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't believe it when I took this for the first time. I have tried Wheatgrass before but this is something else. I got a surge of energy through me and felt just fantastic, like someone had filled me with sunshine. I haven't had such energy in a long time. I will keep taking this - it's wonderful in shakes, but best by itself. Worth e.v.e.r.y.c.e.n.t.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking it plus another green product which I mix in my protein shake I feel great a lot of energy. It is a good energy a healthy energy. I bought enough to keep them in stock ..I would not want to do without it. I began putting half scoop and gradually increase it to two scoops so that my taste bud will get used to it. When I have given to other people they complain it is strong ( taste ). I recommend starting with less and gradually adding more until you get used to the taste. Now I take two scoops and three scoops and taste delicious.

Amazing Grass Wheat Grass powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very much worth the price and effort. It really does give you energy (and it's legal!) plus has all the benefits of raw veggies. I started using it 2x per day during the lemonade diet and it gave me extra energy for the day and evening. I felt more mentally active and alert. Highly recommend

It Tastes Green.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Out of the three or four other greens mixes I've tried, even ones with added flavoring, I can tolerate this one the best. I don't bother mixing it in juice, because that, to me, just turns something that tastes good into flavored grass juice. I mix a scoop with about 1/2 cup of water, shake and drink. There is still product in the cup, so I add a bit more water and shake and drink, and then do that a third time to get it all.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is really help my IBS problem. Love it. The taste is ok. I like the fact that it create alkaline in the body.

Discover This if you have blood problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you need your blood clean in any, go ahead and add this to your menu. My wife is using this product, and she has tried many different ones. She said she feels much better during the day and has more energy. She has had problems with anemia and never said she had any energy before. Very good!