pretty terrible

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried the chocolate peanut butter one (which was the one I was most excited about) and it tastes pretty terrible (although smells great in the packet). It mixes terribly in my blender bottle and is quite clumpy to drink. I mixed it with about 9-10oz water and 4oz skim milk. The resulting mixture was kind of gross looking (greenish-brown) and really hard to drink. The peanut butter taste is there (quite mild though) but I can't taste the chocolate. There is a grass-y flavour which is quite unpleasant. The protein shake tastes like drinking a combination of peanut butter and grass. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, thick as I like it to be, I shake it with coconut drink milk.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

loves it!! great taste, feels healthy

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I often order samples on Iherb because they are convient and a cheap. I rarely buy the products again, but not this time! This is the best tasting protein I have ever had. It isn't loaded with tons of extra supplements and tastes great not like a chalky vitamin. I can't wait to order a full bottle.

Bought The Sample. It Was Delicious. Coming For More.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought the 2 single packs sample. yesterday made the peanut and chocolate flavor. It was great. I did add some soy milk. The shake was the right texture at no time. Great taste easy to use. Easy dinner after yoga class.

A protein superfood that i trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice tasty and without nasty ingredients

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several whey proteins I didn't like. Now I tried this plant based protein and WOW, I love it. It has subtle taste of chocolate and peanut butter, nothing overwhelming, overall taste is nice. I mixed it with milk. Definitely will buy a full size product.

So smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I blended the Pure Vanilla with unsweetened Almond and Coconut milk, plus a couple drops of stevia. It is so smooth and delicious - you dont even notice the greens - it doesnt need anything else. It feels so good to give my body all these nutrients. Ive tried a lot of vegan nutritional shakes - im really impressed by this one - theres no funky protein taste. Its really enjoyable.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love all Amazing grass protein powders, they all tastes good. Usually I mix it in a little bit of porridge and I have a perfect breakfast or post-workout meal.

1 2 3