no so impress

Posted by chantale on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have a fragile stomach I'm not suggesting this product. Taste is not bad.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I could not add it to my milk smoothies as I simply couldn't stand the taste of it. But I don't think it would be fair to give it only one point as probably it needs to taste like that?

love this mixture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

both me and my cats use the Amazing Grass with gusto. it is a little more coarse if you are used to the fine grind but i enjoy it and it tastes great. seems very high quality and this is my second container. plan to continue using. thanks Iherbs for great prices on products and shipping to Canada.

taste like s**t.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

i drinked wheatgrass juice before and its great, the powder dissolve completely in water. But that stuff is disgusting, a lot of the powder does not dissolve in water and it gets stuck in your throat. Plus it taste horrible, i've thrown it into the garbage. PS: i'm aware that it also contains barley grass and alfalfa.

단식다이어트 때문에 샀어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

단식다이어트 하려고 샀어요. 음... 생 밀싹 주스랑은 맛이 많이 다르다고 생각해요. 이 파우더는 냄새만 맡으면 진한 녹차향이고 물에 타서 마시면 ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ김맛? 저는 김을 좋아하기 때문에 꽤 굿

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Denne er super. Tar den hver morgen som en shot blandet med appelsinjuice.

Could be finer

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is alright but the powder is a bit coarse. Others I've before are more refined so it makes drinking even without mixture of juice smooth and easy to take. This product is a little grainy in comparison.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this powdered green shoots for years from iHerb. I drink it first thing in the morning. It’s essential to enrich our bodies with chlorophyll

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

just what i was looking for at a good price

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery and product according to description!

1 2