The taste takes a little time to get use to

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black seed oil is great for killing parasites and other bugs that live in your intestines

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Using externally for great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not a fan of the taste, however external application on my rosacea at night has eliminated outbreaks and is healing scars. The dozen or so (expensive) prescription products I've used over the years never worked this well!

Keeping the bugs away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had a sick household I immediately started taking one teaspoon a day to keep the germs away i have a very low immune system and i seem to catch a flu whenever im near someone who has it. I have only been using it for a month. I must say it's been a godsend to not get sick for once! The taste is terrible and potent but you can mix it with your favourite beverage.

Perhaps a bit too potent, but very effective

Posted by Basanga on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started on the recommended dosage (1tsp twice a day) to help with a chronic EBV infection that wouldn't go away. It helped wonders for it, and my spleen started to complain a lot less and I gained back a fair bit of energy and colour in my skin. I also noticed that I was a little more motivated and focused on chores and tasks that I needed to do, which I didn't expect at the time. A few days after taking it though I started feeling way too "mellowed out" and tired. I gave a google about the main active ingredient (Thymoquinone) and found a lot of research about its effects on the body, including neurological (anticonvulsant, GABA modulating, HDAC inhibitor) which would explain why I'm so mellowed out. Unfortunately I have to cut back the dosage to once a day because of it, but it definitely works well for all of the above, especially as a antiviral for EBV. I just recommend pacing yourself and keeping an eye on what effects it might have on you and perhaps dosing appropriately if you're already on medications that affect mood or depression. Otherwise, this is an amazingly strong and effective supplement. Has a strong (delayed) spicy taste to it that can burn your throat though if you don't follow it down with plenty of water. Definitely give it a shot.

Lost weight.. and slept better

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this was the reason for my weight loss.. I've also been following a candida diet and eating no processed foods.. I have noticed that I tend to sleep better when I have a tablespoon right before bed. I've been taking it for a few weeks so.. it might be too soon to note what difference its made.

Big bottle !

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product as describe, the oil was drinkable. Not bad at all. I use it for soups and salads. Shipping was fast. I will buy more items from Iherb...thanks

Black seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it, for drinking and hair

Interesting stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find it gives me stomach/digestion discomfort. However, shortly after starting this stuff (1/2 to 1 tsp day) a large mole on my back became itchy and fell off. Dr. said all is ok... The area is now clear...Can't say 100% it was this stuff.. but perhaps.

1 2 3 4