It is what the name says-amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is truly quite amazing; helps with eczema

The taste takes a little time to get use to

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black seed oil is great for killing parasites and other bugs that live in your intestines

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This things tastes bad... You can even choke with the taste..... I am not sure how effective this is overall..... I usually have severe Allergies and frequent cold before... Since I've been taking this product, my allergies and frequeny sickness have been gone..... I really believe it's due to the oil.

Really Amazing oil that I ever have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got allergies on any chemical smell, my face get red . Once I tried to have a teaspoon of black seed oil everyday,I am not that easy to get red and found my hair grown healthy unexpectedly. That the reason why I drink almost 6 bottles from the beginning and I am sure to continue to it.

Good for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic oil good for everything perfect for hair,Eczema,skin,for your health just mix it with manuka honey and drink it two times in the morning and before sleeping

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Amazing oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with irritable and sensitive stomach for years, not able to eat milk or spicy food, not even onion without bloating. 1 week of this magic oil and my tummy is happy as new. Highly recommend. Taste is slightly unusual, but if you mix it with tablespoon of fruit juice, you would not even notice it.Five stars for this oil.

MY NEW LIFE

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear People's Since the fermacertical only want to Take Us out and I now about that since I have Diabetic 2 and after 3 weeks whit this Black Seed Oil My Succer is totally stabile on harlf medicin already tablets Metformin Thanks to You All

Another Gift From Mother Nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil is worth keeping permanently in the fridge. It`s a good addition to smoothies. By starting off with just a few drops, and increasing the amount each day, I find that I`m becoming used to the taste. I have some frozen mango on hand for when I get to one or even two teaspoons per serve, but I`m beginning to think I may not need it, because as the amount increases, the taste becomes more acceptable. It`s just a matter of going slowly. There would be other ways to dull the taste if needed. Adding pineapple, or any fruit juice concentrate or powder would work, or just some sweetener. It does deserve five stars, because it is a great product and all great products don`t always taste fantastic.