AMAZING!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! My partner has had a Right sided gallbladder pain for years and years and it is now GONE GONE GONE!!! I have had a pain in my kidney area and it is gone, gone gone! GREAT PRODUCT and great price! If you don't like the taste (which isn't all that bad at all, but if you put it in O.J., you don't taste it at all) and you could always put the drops in a gelatine capsule.

Chanca Piedra & Stone Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In less than a month my wifes chronic kidney pain was gone & has remained so. My neice was in so much pain they scheduled a gall bladder removal, which she cancelled within two weeks due to pain releif.

Not sure.

Posted by FourSeasons on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried an older bottle that I had not used, and the results were very good. My symptoms were relieved for about a month (this is the way gallstones work; the smaller ones at the front of the gallbladder are broken down, then the intact ones at the back of the gallbladder move forward and your symptoms come back, until the whole bunch are gone. It can take some time.) I stopped for a month while I waited for 3 new bottles to arrive. They are a disappointment. I believe that the product has been watered down, judging by the label. On the old bottle "chanca piedra" is higher up on the list, then in the new bottles at the bottom of the list. Will look for a different brand.

This WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband had kidney stones, and after convincing him to man up and get past the horrible taste (he likens it to whiskey & water, mixed with gasoline) within 24 hours and two doses, he was cleared out! This will stay in our medicine cabinet!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had two lithotripsys and on the second one the Doctor missed one stone. I started taking CHANCA PIEDRA and on the second day, a piece of a kidney stone came out...NO JOKE. I highly recommend this proyect. Is better to take this than to use FLOMAX that has a million side effects.

Wonder for Kidney Stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hubby had kidney stone pain for 9 days prior to taking this. After taking it as instructed, He passed at least 10-12 stones 3 days later. This is a wonder drug! It works!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is helping with stiffness in the joints

extremly effective product

Posted by NEDERLAND on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after few days of use, the bile ducts were open and the stoel was no longer yellow. it happened to 2 different people

Fantastic with very fast results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this for a few days when my liver was playing up a bit... and it all got better. I also gave it to my brother (37) who was told had gallbladder stones and who complaint of a burning feeling in his stomach that would not go away. He started taking it last week. At first it sent him to the toilet but now is all good. His burning sensation is now gone too! Worth trying!

Stone breaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have some problem with my kidney and I start to feel much better with more energy each day.