Prety good until now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We just started the first bottle and I can see my 15 year old german sheperd walk much better. I dont expect miracles but I see difference. I'll write again after our visit to the vet.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - has helped my dog in a good way.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is actually working for my dog. Prior to taking them she had received laser treatments for her hips which also had helped her. But I think the combination of the two have made a big difference in the quality of her life. Will keep you informed and will certainly order this product again.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to be helping our 9 year old dog. She is rising easier, able to do stairs better and overall she seems happier.

DPG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works wonders! I only wish it came in larger vials!

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was going to have to put my dog down, until I tried your tablets. She is able to walk now, but still has trouble getting up or down. We have to help her. But she is happy. Thanks

hips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be helping. I have tried several other products but nothing exciting. I also give him half an asprin.

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help my 15 year old lab/shepherd/husky baby. His hips are getting weak and with this, move-free from Schiff Labs and vitamin E everyday, he is better. I stopped the dgp for a while but noticed he was not as limber, so I think it makes a difference.

DGP

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to really be helping my dog!!!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It took a bit longer than a week to notice a difference. Prior to giving our 8 yr. old Lab mix this tablet, I was giving her a choldren's aspirin once daily, somtimes twice for her arthritus. She appears to be doing well on this product with once a day. I would like to be able to buy this locally.