Posted by alloriginal on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

Please, this is just Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am getting fed up answering these questions

Best Vit C

Posted by Lauryna on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its very gentle to my stomach, plus you get bioflavonoids! Im taking only one tablet per day, becouse 1000mg its too strong for body, too high vit C doses can damage.

muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

sienta muy bien al estomago

Ester C

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking it and don't feel too acidic.

Great Vit C!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Vit C, gentle on the stomach! Great quality! Thank you!

indispensable vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think there is no need to comment what vitamin C does for our health, everybody knows it.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good c vitamin. Tablets are easy to swalow.