The BEST C Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make capsules with this, grapeseed and Rosehip powder for the best result, and have them 5 times a day for colds, and cleaning the blood. Works for me.

Very good for fighting cold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this powder with propolis whenever our family is coming down with cold.

seems okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have trouble stomaching regular vit. C because it's too acidic, then you wil NOT have any problem with this stuff. It's totally non acidic, and in fact, when I added it to an acidic juice drink, it actually kind of buffered it. I did not have any intestinal upsets with this either, even when I took massive doses of it for a cold I had.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We got this powder to add to our smoothies, and it works great. No acid burps afterward, either!

So easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder makes adding it to my dogs' food so easy, they don't even know it is in there.

Switched to Carlson

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Labs Mild Vitamin C is much cheaper. I noticed no difference. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Super

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Superior vitamin C. Non gmo. Great customer service.

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my shakes in the morning has a little bit of bitter taste but nothing major.. good high potency instead of swallowing pills.. highly recommend it..

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this product for ease of use and quality for the cost. He has been happy with this product. It tastes good in all kinds of juice including tomato.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ester-C is great for prevention of cold's good immune function, better than tablets Thank you