Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow capsules. If you don't like tablets, this would be a good purchase.

American Health Ester-C 500 mg with citrus Bioflavoonoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best anti-inflammatories out there...buffered so you can take all the C you need. I started having joint problems as I got older, until I increased the Ester-C I was taking each day from 1 to 8. So many people don't realize that C is a powerful anti-inflammatory.

Good and fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its stomach friendly and works grate

excellent product

Posted by unseen on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

has everything I need, easy on stomach vitamin c, bioflavonids, rutin, hesperidin and vegetarian; couldn't ask for more, I only take one capsule though.

Best C on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Ester C. Helps with so many body functions without any effects on your stomach.

love it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended! Works effectively when I fall sick !

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been taking ester-c for almost 6 months now. It was prescribed by our family doctor for her acne problem. After taking for about 3 month, her face is now clear of acne. Previously she took ester-c in tablet form and has difficulty swallowing it. Thus we decided to purchase in capsules form which solve this problem :) Highly recommended !

Long time vitamin c user.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Ester-C for many years. It does not upset the stomach like regular vitamin C.

Pumped up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to buy this one by my doctor. Amazing

Ester-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great Vitamin C. It is easy to take & gentle to my stomach...not at all acidic or harsh like other Vitamin C's I've tried. I've already ordered more since my husband now uses it too. Thank you.

1 2 3