Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cooks easily. Substituted for my usual hot cereal.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Organic Quinoa flakes! However, I have just realised I can get them much cheaper from my local supermarket (hence the 4 stars), so will buy them from there from now on. Still a great product and very handy for gluten free baking. Quinoa is the only grain/seed (whatever it is exactly) that is a complete protein, so it's perfect for vegetarians!

Good for matzoh balls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It took my wife some experimentation and hard work, but she finally made excellent matzoh balls from these flakes. Much more seasoning was needed than recipes found online, but in the end, the matzoh balls were really good.

Great porridge!

Posted by Idamaria on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just made my first ever quinoa porridge and it's amazing! I added some grated banana, grated apple, raisins, nuts and some pumpkin pie spice and I couldn't ask for a better breakfast. The yield from quinoa flakes is huge compared to oats and the porridge is nice and fluffy.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the granola I make. Fantastic product

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best breakfest meal you can get. Nam, nam... love it!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make these into porridge for breakfast & it is yummy nad gluten free & safe for a sensitive gut.

Tastes quite healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes quite boring but I suppose it is healthy for me as it is gluten-free and I tested positive for coeliac disease recently. Would be better if they included recipes on the back to turn it into a muffin or something. Other than directions to make a hot porridge. Has consistency of semolina when cooked. Maybe I'll try adding dried fruit, coconut flakes etc. It is ok. I wouldn't laced it as 'amazing' though. However it wasn't gritty and didn't have dirt/rocks in it unlike some other brands of quinoa, lentils etc which is good.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With rice porridge, sugar and cocoa - it's very tasty.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hot cereal goodness and bakes too.

1 2 3 4