Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Organic Quinoa flakes! However, I have just realised I can get them much cheaper from my local supermarket (hence the 4 stars), so will buy them from there from now on. Still a great product and very handy for gluten free baking. Quinoa is the only grain/seed (whatever it is exactly) that is a complete protein, so it's perfect for vegetarians!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make these into porridge for breakfast & it is yummy nad gluten free & safe for a sensitive gut.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

used it to make veggie burgers, not bad & it's glueten free

Light and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put quinoa flakes in my muesli. Love the fact adding quinoa will increase my protein intake and will add flavor and texture to my raw breakfast!

better toasted

Posted by kanaca on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in recipes that call for it. I prefer quinoa flour. But both products are aided (in reducing bitterness) by toasting in oven for 2 1/4 hr at 212 degrees.

Quina Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've mixed the flakes with my oatmeal and enjoy this so much...

a variety of uses possible

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer whole quinoa to flakes but I like the wide variety of uses for the flakes, from hot cereal to crisp topping to cookie ingredient. I like that I can also give my 11 mo old a healthy breakfast and don't have to puree it at all. She's not too fond of whole quinoa.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both my toddler and baby love it. Easy to prepare.