Great light

Posted by jayzou on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm comparing this to the regular medium-sized salt lamp by the same company, and boy does this 'outshine' the other! I'm super happy with this pyramid lamp, it's just so beautiful and bursting with ample soft light that can fill up a room (not too bright though, just right IMHO). The other regular medium lamp can't compare to this one, still beautiful but too dark with a good glow of amber. It will fill up a small space and definitely not a whole room like this pyramid lamp!

Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have recently uncluttered my living space and I completed my spiritual counselor program. I want my living space to be as serene, peaceful, calm and loving as possible. I bought the pyramid salt lamp. I also did not want to use candles. This lamp has a on/off button on its cord and comes with a bulb that is convenient to its operation. It adds color to the room where I have placed it. I put it on a table that is designated as my alter. It really does seem to make the room a space that I am glad to be in. Yes, sleeping in this room has improved due to the lamp and other practices such as burning incense, prayer, meditation and affirmations. I recommend this product if you are setting up a sacred space. It is truly beautiful. It is not too big, the size is just right.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The pyramid is just wonderful to look at. I absolutely recommend to buy this product. I bought altogether five salt lamps and we have them on day and night, enjoying the warm light and health benefits. Excellent service from i herb, all the lamps worked fine and shipments arrived on time. Karin Wilburn

my favorite lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

brings a nice presence into my room. calming and soothing. i leave it on pretty much all the time

pyramid salt lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the lamp, the service was great, received the lamp in no time. Like it so much i plan to order another one.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As always, I'm happy with all your products

lamp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

lovely glow in our home office and improves the air quality