Looks pretty but melts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I live in Hong Kong where we have high humidity. Even keeping a candle inside everyday it is impossible to stop it 'melting'. It looks so pretty though. I would definitely buy this as a gift for my family in UK, but sadly I don't think it's going to last long in my home.

I love this candle lamp!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bottom line is that it looks nice and the price is the lowest I've seen anywhere. It's the most relaxing candle setup I own and I end up moving it from room to room which means it's time for me to buy another one or two. The light is very soothing and I also use it in my little girls room at bedtime. It helps her to go to sleep quickly.

beautiful and really heavy

Posted by eccolife on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

special and beautiful, makes wonderful light and therefore atmosphere. recommend

From LV

Posted by erikamarija on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it, very beautiful

Love the subtle glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've now bough 2 of these tealight holders and I love them. Both are slightly different in height, shape and width which makes them really interesting and organic looking. Will be purchasing a third for balance. Like all himalayan salt lamps, these will sweat in high humidity which is completely normal. If I notice it, I'll just gently wipe the holder with a paper towel and wipe away the residue it leaves on my wooden mantel with a damp cloth.

relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even I bought thus candle for therapy, I really feel relaxation.

Very nice.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bunch of these for Christmas presents, and they were a big hit. I included extra palm wax tea light candles. I like the fact that they are a nice solid, heavy, steady, safe candle holder. Rock on! (salt rock, that is.)

Very cool Candlestick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it! It calms me. :)

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i carry these into each room i go to. very calming effect

dirt problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good but it came with a dirty surface. I spent quite some effort to remove the dirt using a sand paper.

1 2 3