Great product, bad dropper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product feels great. It's not too sticky or too moisturizing. But the dropper stinks. I have to constantly push the air out to get more into it, and it's really hard to dispense. Hopefully I just have a bad one and they are not all like this.

Lovely serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One would have to use this for a while before knowing whether it has any anti-aging effect, but smells lovely and does moisturise well, prior to applying moisturiser. But it is expensive considering the size of the bottle and how quickly it has been used up. Still love it though, not sure if I can afford to keep buying it......

Ok but not wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While it's a decent serum with light texture it does not give you this wow sensation as moroccan oil from the same line does.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. This product was okay; I was hoping for a bit more results being that Rose is really good for your skin. I used this bottle completely up. Pros It smells divine didn't cause break outs moisturized Cons Only moisturized. I didn't notice it giving any other skin benefits. So I will not be repurchasing this product, however I will not give up in my search for rose oil!

good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks healthy enough after 1 month of regular use. It brightened my skin and makes it glow.

Replaced my expensive serums with this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now I use this religiously. I have sensitive, acne-prone, blockage-prone oily skin, and I live in a hot and humid climate. This serum is lightweight, smells nice (not overpowering, and does not last long), lightly hydrates, is soothing, and everything I need in a serum. I would rather use this serum generously and re-purchase more regularly than use my expensive ones that I have to use sparingly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand, love this 1000 Roses line. Nice rose smell and feels good.

Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses Absolute serum, Sensitive, 1 floz (30ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolute quickly, good smell! Will purchase again!

the scent is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin absorbs the product almost instantly. However I am impressed mainly with the scent so much that ordered the body lotion, day cream and oil :)) almost immediately.

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great remedy for dry skin - moisturizes, nourishes, gives Shine. Does not cause allergies. Apply the serum after evening cleansing and use tonic. Cream after it can not be applied. Loved the bottle with a convenient dispenser! For application to the entire face and neck with a single click.

1 2 3