Such a good moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am totally loving this product, the texture is really light and makes your skin feel soft and silky. There's a lot of product in the jar too, which makes it totally worth the money you invest in it! The scent is nice, natural and light, which I love.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive and also very oily skin. I have only ever had one other moisturiser work on my skin... usually I end up with a very shiny look, or else I end up breaking out. I've been using this cream now for a month: no breakouts, no shiny-ness. I'm so impressed!! After I put it on, it all absorbs completely and feels soft rather than greasy. I've switched over to all Andalou products.

Andalou Naturals Beautiful Day Cream, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin with mild acne prone. I apllied this cream under foundation in the morning. I found the scent to be very pleasant, like the scent of real fresh, roses. So heavenly and wonderful! The texture is light, refreshing, fluffy, not gresy. It moisturized my skin so perfectly. It allowed my foundation to glide on and not sink in and soak up the sponge. I noticed that my skin had a lovely glow after a few weeks of use. I was sad one day when the jar slipped out of my hand and crashed onto my bathroom floor and all of the cream splatted out onto my tiles. My warning is to be extra carefful handling your jar or this might happen to you and you will be left with no product! This is my only caveat and disadvantage to the product: the actual design is not foolproof. Other than that, the formula for my skin is 100% perfection!

Doesn't worth the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For my dry sensitive skin it's not enough moisturizing. I've been using this cream for 3 months now, and I don't see any changes on my skin. There is no harm but no improvement as well. Won't buy again.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used at the day time before make up,it's smooth and moisture.

not moisturized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my early 50's with dry, sensitive skin. I love their Goji cream for mature skin so thought I'd try their sensitive skin line. I love the light rose fragrance, how it feels and absorbs well. However, it does not stay moisturized after an hour and after a jar-use, my skin has become noticeably dull with dry patches. This cream is definitely not for mature skin.

Sad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Actually, my skin can't stand this product... In spite I love the smell, texture and the packaging!

Leaves my skin moisturized, make up glides on easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been trying out a sample size of this product before deciding to buy it. I love it! And it doesn't break me out. (Fyi I have really sensitive skin) I apply it daily right after my toner and my face is super smooth and moisturizer throughout the day. My make up glides on easily as well. And it being cruelty free and vegan is a total bonus

Andalou day cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very light cream with a pleasant smell of roses. Moisturizes well. Suitable for the warm season of the year. Without SPF and during the cold period will not work.

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely face cream, with the fragrance of rose petals, such a treat!