Love this stuff!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing foam smells amazing, like sweet citrus and rose, feels so gentle on my skin, and still manages to get most of my makeup off. I loved all of Andalou's other cleansers and this is certainly no exception. I think it would be great for all skin types because it gives you a through cleanse, but still isn't too harsh. I highly recommend it. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

Delicate and gentle - highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Press the pump and a generous quantity of soft foam is dispensed. A lovely subtle rose scent. Cleans face well, non irritating. Face is left clean soft and hydrated. A must have. I've tried many cleansers from this site and this is my absoulte faveourite cleanser, by far. Will be buying again for sure.

smell the roses

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

Beautiful cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by MarjiMum on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cleansers and most cause a red blotchy rash that results in my skin peeling due to stripping my skin. I saw a dermatologist for some time and was advised to use only very gentle cleansers. The 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. A lovely product.

my favorite

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love everything about it: the mousse, the amazing rosy smell, it feels clean and doesn't dry my face. perfect.

Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 5.5 fl oz (16 ml)

Posted by 5745493892453057135 on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice fresh feeling without drying out the skin. I even took it to my sister to try who has very sensitive skin and not she has started using these products.

very good and delicate cleansing foam!

Posted by 5626590983559425517 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have combination but at the same time sensitive skin. This very delicate foam, cleanses the face well, even cleanses away make-up. Smell is very nice. After using this foam skin feels clean, soft and calm, no redness. Will definitely buy again!

Lovely

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best facial cleansing products I have used so far. Cleans well, even removes make-up, it's gentle and does not dry the skin after using it. I can go without applying face cream if I use at night before going to bed, the skin does not feel tight. I will buy again.

Andalou Naturals Cleansing Foam just great

Posted by uppsala on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm really satisfied with this cleansing foam. It does its job petty well, it has a great scent, but not too strong (smells like roses off course). My skin is sometimes on sensitive side (especially during the time my sebhorrea goes wild), but this foam doesn't provoke the tightness of the skin. I really recommand this product.