Good..

Posted by Marvika on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is good cream. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, but it is too oily or my combination sensitive skin. Skin looks too shiny. Probably will not buy again.

Very nice cream and nice smell too, I like the the texture, but unfortunately it's very oily for my skin and shiny too, through out the day my face is shining so bright, that I can't even hide it through my compact powder🙈. Unfortunately I will not buy it again😔.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance, not overbearing and does not last long unlike others reviewers saying it is very strong. Love the fact that it has spf in it which you can't smell like so many others. I have found it to be very moisturising on my dry aging skin and just love it. Will buy again for sure.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely smell. nice texture. not sticky at all.

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je cherchais une crème de jour avec un SPF. La texture est agréable et ne laisse pas de traces blanches. Elle a une douce odeur de rose. Elle nourrit bien la peau mais ne matifie pas du tout. Très belle composition et très bon produit.

Second time I've ordered it - I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for approximately a year and really like it. It moisturizes my face the way I like without it feeling greasy. I use it sparingly and it goes pretty far. The positive benefit is the SPF 18 sunscreen feature.

Very good day cream with sun protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A non-oily day cream with spf, very pleased with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the 1000 roses series, almost every product. This daily shade is light with a very nice smell. Just love it.

Posted by HelenofTroy on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best moisturising face cream ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Certainly best for dry skins. Moisturizes well and doesn't irritate skin.

1 2 3