Good..

Posted by Marvika on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is good cream. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, but it is too oily or my combination sensitive skin. Skin looks too shiny. Probably will not buy again.

Very nice cream and nice smell too, I like the the texture, but unfortunately it's very oily for my skin and shiny too, through out the day my face is shining so bright, that I can't even hide it through my compact powder🙈. Unfortunately I will not buy it again😔

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance, not overbearing and does not last long unlike others reviewers saying it is very strong. Love the fact that it has spf in it which you can't smell like so many others. I have found it to be very moisturising on my dry aging skin and just love it. Will buy again for sure.

The best facial lotion with spf 18.....ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive skin and have suffered for years using face products which are not quite good enough. I found Andalou products in just one health shop in Perth and was hooked! They are light, sink straight in and make my skin feel great. Sunscreen has always been a big issue for me because the ingredients which give the screening are the ingredients my skin hates. Until now. I use Andalou day and night and with this facial lotion as my final day covering I am happy to go outside and not worry about dry skin, rashes, and sunburn. Please do not discontinue this product....as I have heard some rumours!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely smell. nice texture. not sticky at all.

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je cherchais une crème de jour avec un SPF. La texture est agréable et ne laisse pas de traces blanches. Elle a une douce odeur de rose. Elle nourrit bien la peau mais ne matifie pas du tout. Très belle composition et très bon produit.

Broke Out, But Love 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream

Posted by Maxine Adele on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Daily Shade Lotion just confirmed my love for the Andalou 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream. Spend the extra $10 if you have sensitive skin but are prone to break outs. The Daily Shade cream is thick and opaque, whereas the Beautiful Day Cream is lighter yet still hydrating.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that it has spf, but with a light texture and smells good too. I have dry skin n it’s a perfect day cream for me in winter.

Wonderful protective moisture lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes, protects your skin from sun damage, smells delicious (gentle rose smell) and absorbs immediately. What more can you ask?

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels exactly like Laura mercier primer - or any primer. Which is fine and perfect. Does a great job while smelling just wonderful! 🌹

1 2 3 4