Good..

Posted by Marvika on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is good cream. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, but it is too oily or my combination sensitive skin. Skin looks too shiny. Probably will not buy again.

Very nice cream and nice smell too, I like the the texture, but unfortunately it's very oily for my skin and shiny too, through out the day my face is shining so bright, that I can't even hide it through my compact powder🙈. Unfortunately I will not buy it again😔.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance, not overbearing and does not last long unlike others reviewers saying it is very strong. Love the fact that it has spf in it which you can't smell like so many others. I have found it to be very moisturising on my dry aging skin and just love it. Will buy again for sure.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely smell. nice texture. not sticky at all.

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je cherchais une crème de jour avec un SPF. La texture est agréable et ne laisse pas de traces blanches. Elle a une douce odeur de rose. Elle nourrit bien la peau mais ne matifie pas du tout. Très belle composition et très bon produit.

The best facial lotion with spf 18.....ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive skin and have suffered for years using face products which are not quite good enough. I found Andalou products in just one health shop in Perth and was hooked! They are light, sink straight in and make my skin feel great. Sunscreen has always been a big issue for me because the ingredients which give the screening are the ingredients my skin hates. Until now. I use Andalou day and night and with this facial lotion as my final day covering I am happy to go outside and not worry about dry skin, rashes, and sunburn. Please do not discontinue this product....as I have heard some rumours!

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels exactly like Laura mercier primer - or any primer. Which is fine and perfect. Does a great job while smelling just wonderful! 🌹

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this Andalou series for sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and has a pleasant smell + spf protection, which is essential to me. Def will buy again

Best daily lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily acne prone skin and this product is light enough to use daily, doesn't clog pores, AND has sunblock. It isn't greasy and leaves my face dewy and feeling like I'm not wearing anything. I can not recommend this product enough!

Second time I've ordered it - I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for approximately a year and really like it. It moisturizes my face the way I like without it feeling greasy. I use it sparingly and it goes pretty far. The positive benefit is the SPF 18 sunscreen feature.

1 2 3