Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it , it is my first time but I am very happy with the results. It is gentle,easy to use I saw results after two weeks . I am using it AM and PM

Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As far as I can see, it works for me pretty well. Considering how difficult it is to find a good eye product for me - almost a miracle) Using it for a couple of months already, no damage, only pros, my recommendations!

overall good but people with allergies have to be careful with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works pretty much as it is described, but it can cause swelling under your eyes if you are allergic to flowers (it happened to me, so I gave it to my mom and she loves it)

It do nothing with my eyes :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Andalou brand, many items. But this one made me disappointed. It does not help anythin with my eyes. Not worth money and time using it at all. It make my eyes more dry at day time. I don't know why. May be because i use it with physical sunscreen like Zinc oxide... I already changed to use another eyecream. i do not recommend for those who are searching for moisturizing or help wrinkle around eyes.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture, penetrates quickly

Worthless!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gel is worthless. It doesn't do anything: no moisturizing, no tightening, nothing. You can spray your eyes with water and have the same results. Will never buy again!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does tingle a little. I think it does decrease my puffiness around eyes. Feels great on skin.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice and easy to use, lovely fragrance. Not sure of the moisturising ability as it is a gel, and don't know how well it works to keep finelines at bay, etc, would have to use for quite a while to see any effect. An alternative cream would be a good idea, but they don't seem to have one in this range.

Used this all up but unsure of the results

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not have eye wrinkles, but am looking for a prevention product. I bought this because I really loved the other products in the 1000 Roses Line. It took me quite a while to use up this gel, but now that it is finished I will probably not repurchase mainly because I'm not sure if this has any effect. However, it is definitely cooling and I love the hands-free rollerball application. If I could, I'd give this 3.5 stars

Descent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goes on nice and smooth and penetrates real quick. It's no wow product though and I'm not sure I can truly see any effect although I've been using it for over a couple of weeks now. Will keep searching for my perfect match.

1 2