Moisturizing and doesn't burn

Posted by 5192757183278711328 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I needed a new toner that was light, moisturizing, has aloe vera, and compatible enough with my sensitive skin. So far this has been perfect. I use it day and night after each wash, before I apply moisturizer. Also, random times during the day, considering I live in a dry/hot climate. It helps to not leave skin tight. I've notice my pores a bit smaller after usage of it, which is an added benefit. (Though, it's not a cure all for smaller pores for the whole day. Probably not intended...) Works very well with other Andalou products, as well as my previous moisturizers. Works well with my sensitive skin and very happy it doesn't sting in certain areas. (I break out easily, get rashes, dry spots, burn, from a lot of products.) Definitely has been my favorite toner so far. PS. Did use this over makeup, worked very well. Didn't mess up my makeup either.

Love my new toner!

Posted by Reviewer3078420 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Smells great, dispenses easily and tones well.

Fresh smelling and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2013239 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this light rose infused toner after I wash my face in the AM & PM. It balances and preps the face for moisturizer. Which I would highly recommend getting all the 1000 Roses products you won't be disappointed in the results!

good product!

Posted by Persecca on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smells sooo good, love it, I use it every night after my cleansing routine, and this really prepare my skin for the mousturizing. Will buy again definetely.

good

Posted by 5372983939332308815 on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good n convenience to use

A really good one.

Posted by scatterbrained on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not understand if there was any effect of this toner. Only after using it for some time I noticed that it moisturizes and reliefs the stretching after cleansing the face. This moisturing is mild but sufficient for my normal skin. It does not leave my skin greasy and does not cause any breakouts. The bottle in a form of a spray is very comfortable as well, the toner is not wasted in pieces of cotton .

OK

Posted by HeidiT on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is awesome and it hasn't given me any breakouts or discomfort, but I didn't think it made any positive differences on my skin either.

Burns. Disappointed.

Posted by kurogoma on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had high hopes for this product, especially the rose range from Andalou as it is touted as a range for sensitive skin. However, the first time I sprayed this toner after cleansing my face, it burned. The red hot feeling lasted for a few minutes. I thought it was just my skin getting used to a new product so I thought I will try again. The 2nd time I used it, it burnt again, so I quickly splashed cold water on my face to get rid of any of the toner residue. Totally mystified as to how a product meant for sensitive skin is causing my skin to react. I am going to either use it on my body or give it to someone else. Should not have strayed from my HG rose toner - Heritage Store Rosewater, going back to it asap.

不是纯正玫瑰纯露,是玫瑰成分的化妆水。

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

不要求别的,补水和调节皮肤PH值就足够了。这两点都做得到就是好化妆水。

Smell nice, not drying

Posted by Norimah on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also not stinging, just cooling feeling. Face feels clean after wiping but it doesn't dry out skin. Smells very nice too.