Divine!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I am a rose lover, fanatic. I have several of Andalou facial products, love them!!! Love their EWG ratings! Love that they are made in the USA!!! Purchase them for that reason enough Mostly the fact that they are truly "Natural"! But... I love them! Love the rose scent! Awesome & subtle! My skin is not sensitive, much, but great results anyway! Also love the eye serum!{not rose} Love you Andalou!

Good all in line up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 31. Chinese white skin. Living in humid hot city, Bangkok. I have sensitive combination skin and cannot use any product that contained silicone. I can use this line up without breakout problem. I item i love most is Toner (Rose water). However, the result is seem so-so. not see any different after use this trial set. I may continue to buy the toner as i love the feeling, clean and fresh without irritation.

great little kit

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved every single piece in this kit. Great smell and is very good for all skin types not only sensitive. I will definitely buy more of these products in full size. It is a great little kit to give away as a present. If you find my reviews helpful, then give me thumbs up.

great starter kit - makes me want to buy the full sized versions!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All the products in this kit were winners for me. After using for a just a couple of weeks, I have noticed my skin was already smoother. My favorites are the rosewater mask and the beautiful day cream and I plan to get the full versions of those two products. Everything is lightly scented with rose. The exfoliator is gentle that brightened my face - I was using retinol regularly but was a bit remiss in "helping" it out with exfoliation - this was a quick and effective fix. The toner is similar to Thayer's Witch Hazel, but would not replace that as my favorite. The nighttime cream was moisturizing with being too greasy.

It is alright but not to die for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin so I ordered this to try. The day cream is fine, I have some eczema around the right side of my mouth and beneath the nose, the mask burned a little, so did the toner. Won't be reordering it.

Perfect trial size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm in early twenties with a combo dehydrated skin which suffered terribly once the winter ended. The weather change caused dryness and I started breaking out. Then I purchased these because I love roses and I loved it! My skin was restored and my breakouts stopped. Day/night cream - very light creams, more like an Asian version of emulsion. My combo skin can't handle heavy creams because I get oily in the t zone. The night cream is the first cream I used that didn't leave my face an oily mess in the morning, while the day cream didn't make my T zone oily during the day but still hydrated the rest of my face. I already purchased a full sized product. 5/5 Exfoliator - the exfoliator was too gentle for my taste, didn't amaze me. 2/5 Toner - wonderful smell and very gentle, but I still prefer my Thayers one. I might purchase the full size later this year. 4/5 Mask - I love this! This was extremely gentle and my face was glowing afterwards! I will purchase the full size because I like the effect and it's not expensive. 5/5 Conclusion: this is an amazing trial size and it will last for a month or even longer. I'd say it's good for travelling if you don't wanna carry your creams in jars. This whole line is for sensitive skin, my dehydrated combination skin loved it, but I think it's not heavy enough for really dry skin. It's perfect for summer. You can't find many useful ingredients in these products so you'd need to use a serum for different needs of your skin, but it's a perfect base.

love it so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this set has worked for me with zero issues. I like the light rose scent. I will be buying the full sized version of these products soon.

amazing for sensitive skin!!

Posted by mashimaroluff on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite kit out of all the andalous natural one. The smell is amazing! It smell fruity floral and not powdery floral like most rose products. I love everything in this kit. The toner smell good, super gentle and hydrating. The day moisturizer is very light and great for combination skin. The night cream is not heavy at all, and surprisingly has a mattifying effect to it. I put it on after an oil yet my face does not seem shiny and oily at all. And my favorite is definitely the mask... So gentle, hydrating and just simply heaven! I used this kit when I accidentally burn my face by using a higher % acid product, my face was red, raw and tender, yet neither the mask nor the moisturizer stings at all when my regular routine did. As for the exfoliator, it is really really gentle, but I'm more of a chemical exfoliator gal so I liked it.

Good, but definitely not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because I have sensitive skin all year long, and since winter is coming (and I live in the cold subarctic climate) my skin is going to become fairly dry. I have a friend who told me about Andalou Naturals, so when I saw the 1000 Roses line, which is for sensitive and dry skin, I figured I would give it a chance...but even though I have only been using it for a few days, I think that was a mistake. First of all, I would have preferred having a cleanser instead of an exfoliator. I do like the pearl exfoliator that is included in this kit, but I just don't need or want to use an exfoliator every day...so instead I am using my old cleanser and am not getting the full effect of this line. Also, while I have no issues with the night moisturizer, the day moisturizer is way too light for use in a cold climate...it would probably do well in a warm climate or during the summer (if the location had adequate humidity), but for a cold and/or dry climate this moisturizer just doesn't make the cut. The floral toner works well and I have no issues with it. I do really like the mask, though...the mask and the exfoliator are probably the only two products in this kit that I will continue to use.

Dry rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dont know why but this product dries my skin