Where have you been all my life?!

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, eczema. I had to use Physiogel for a year. Physiogel is actually pretty good but sometimes you want a pretty jar with some nonesense jargon you know better than to believe. When my skin calmed down and my eczema tamed, I started looking into products for sensitive skin. I tried Le Couvent's rose cream and was extremely pleased with it. It had silicone and some other chemicals so I was looking for something along the lines of Le Couvent but with better ingredients. Andalou was the weekly special so I thought I'd try it. And OMG. This is such a lovely moisturizer! I can't vouch for it's stem cell claims - I mean seriously, why would they jump on this bandwagon. But ridiculous marketing claims notwithstanding, this is a very good skin cream! It's scented, stronger than Le Couvent but it's not cloying and doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I used to use this with rosehip oil but I dropped the rosehip and my skin is still nicely moisturized even without it. Definitely worth a repurchase!

Can't understand why all the good reviews?

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It felt soft when I first applied it and I was excited that the texture was indicative of good things to come - but not so! Like so many other natural face creams I've tried, just post application it made my skin sort of tighten up. That contracted skin feeling if that makes sense. And I've had it on for about an hour now and it feels like I'm assuming skin would feel if one was to apply a very light layer of glue. My skin doesn't feel hydrated at all. Maybe being in my early 40's might have something to do with it, but I've used non-natural creams in the past and although I'm not wrapped in the ingredients, at least my skin felt moisturised and soft! Don't waste your money.

In love!

Posted by 5472030889549128458 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This night cream is absolutely amazing, it has a wonderful light rose scent and absorbs quickly into my face and neck. In the morning I awake to hydrated youthful looking skin, I use the day cream too. Highly recommended for sensitive skin!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very, very nice. Soft and delicate your face will become. Lightly scented of roses, goes on with ease. Highly recommended.

creamy richness

Posted by 5159084051388639717 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's gentle, creamy and rich. I don't have sensitive skin. But, I use it in winter when my skin is a bit dry. My skin is quite soft and moisturized in the morning.

very rich, lovely cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is just the nicest cream, and it makes the face look pretty without makeup. It is good for most skins, but not rosacea, as the rose perfume causes little bumps to break out. I have been using either glycolic acid toner or salicylic acid toner to counteract this. Otherwise, it is just amazing.

It's good

Posted by 4832097633521801877 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The creame is not as ligt as I expected but it's nourishing.

great product

Posted by 5683915498265170960 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied.

andalou naturals heavenly night cream 1000 roses..sensitive

Posted by 5725184561960527195 on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

again..as I found the day cream to be wonderful..the same goes for the night cream..it is not heavy at all and seeps into my skin feeling as thought nothing was applied..no heavy residue you may find with other night creams...both day and night are a great addition to my regime..i am very happy having found your product.

Smell good

Posted by missgreennz on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Moisture, smooth and smell good.

1 2 3