Not all natural

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product contains the toxic chemical Ethylhexylglycerin. You decide if this is deceptive or not.

Awesome, affordable hand cream

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has a nice, bright tangerine type of scent. If you like citrus you'll be all over it. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

Favourite Hand Cream

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hand cream. The smell is not overpowering and it's not too thick or oily at all. It goes on well and absorbs quickly. I bought it on sale and very glad I got two for less than the price of one. This won't be the last that I purchase. The ingredients are clearly marked and save a few, all are natural, and others are harmless cosmetic fillers. Versus the other products' chemicals and toxins that don't have a good rating on ewg's standards, I prefer this brand. I'll be using this in the summer and winter - it fits perfectly in the handbag with the 100ml size and on top of my desk at work. The smell is very much like clementine and last for a bit, although you can't really smell it too much as mentioned unless you hold your hands by your nose.

Good bye hangnails. 柑橘系の自然な香り。

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just a few days ago, I started to apply this cream with toner, and Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3 in 1 Treatmentat from Andalou Naturals at night, after washing etc. as needed, now my hands are already smoother and with no hangnail. It is absorbed quickly and not washed out. Also it has a nice and natural bittersweet smell of citrus fruit. This is a recommendable product.

מעולה

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

קרם הידיים הכי איכותי, מרכך, נספג מהר ומשפיע לאורך זמן שהיה לי אי פעם. ריח קלמנטינות מקולפות. כל חברה שניסתה ביקשה שאזמין גם לה. עכשיו הזמנתי בריח לבנדר.

perfect!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried: perfect "medium" texture (not too light or too thick), perfect composition (with shea and cocoa butters, aloe juice and sea buckthorn oil/without parabens, PEGs, silicones, phthalates, artificial fragances, artificial colors, phenoxyetanol, ALCOHOL, glycols...)and 'perfect effects' on my dry skin: it leaves my hands well moisturized, smooth and soft for hours. However, I have a 'tiny complaint': I don't like its citrusy smell, so I prefer the lavender one. Una de las mejores cremas de manos que he probado: textura perfecta, que es media (no muy ligera ni muy espesa), composición perfecta (con mantecas de karité y cacao, jugo de aloe y aceite de espino amarillo/sin parabenos, siliconas, PEGs, ftalatos, perfumes y colorantes artificiales, fenoxietanol, ALCOHOL, glicoles...) y con "efectos perfectos" sobre mis manos secas: me las deja bien hidratadas y suaves durante horas. Sin embargo, tengo una pequeñísima queja: no me gusta mucho su olor cítrico, por lo que prefiero la de lavanda.

Lovely feel, lovely scent

Posted by 5140008940886808201 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lotion is rich but does not leave you greasey. I'm usually not a fan of scented lotions, but this smells so natural, like peeling an orange.

super handkrem

Posted by tabitas on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lukter herlig, og trekker fort inn.

Good working hand cream

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality for a reasonable price. Smells really nice. Leave the hands soft and moisturized without greasiness.

Love it!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love the scent! It is really fresh citrus. I could just keep smelling it. :) This hand cream is also really moisturizing and you need to apply only a small amount so it lasts long. It also absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin oily. I keep this tube in my back so it is always with me. I also bought many more now that it is in stock again so I can give it as a gift for my family members. :)