Good but not totally natural

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice hand cream and feels nice to use. However, I bought this thinking it was totally natural. Sadly, it has ethylhexylglycerin and phenethyl alcohol in it. I won't buy this again. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for more reviews).

Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.

ordinary hand cream

Posted by marrria on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but moistening is not enough.

Moisturizing, but I didn't like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt the smell was a bit overwhelming. And it lingers for a while after that I had applied it.

good moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The hand cream has a peculiar smell -but it isn't off putting, just not the strong lavender smell I was expecting. Overall does a good job :)

not as good as the hype

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i read so many reviews for hand lotions on iherb. people kept saying this was the best, even in reviews for other lotions. so i decided to buy it. it's pleasant smelling and makes my hands soft. but not like anything extra special soft. but it always leaves a residue. it doesn't sink into my skin even after hours. it could be an hour or two later i get up to either cook or use the bathroom or something, and my hands still feel like it's on it. then as soon as water touches my hands, it slides all around and makes it worse until i thoroughly wash it off.

Not bad

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, maybe a bit sticky and doesn't absorb as quickly as I hoped it would. But the scent is too strong for my liking, very much like a true dried lavander, too strong.

Smells good

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This hand cream smells good, but I find it to be less moisturising for my hands than what I need. Even just after applying it my hands can feel a little dry, and after just a short while they get dry again. I have tried other hand creams that work better for me than this one, so I will not be repurchasing this.

CORRECT

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

t is a cream right hand, not like Weleda but its price is not the same and that leaves lavender scent makes it nice.

not bad

Posted by OksanaM on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this cream is OK, good texture and strong lavender scent