odd smell

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not natural but chemical scent

The smell is totally NOT the same as in the description

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what lime blossoms really smell like, but I'm sure it's nothing like store-bought coconut butter cookies. The smell seriously turns my stomach. I also bought the Clementine scented one, which has barely no scent at all. What's up, Andalou?? This is all very much disappointing. The hand cream formula is quite disappointing, too: it isn't much moisturizing. I have dry hands and this works only for a short time, needing to be constantly reapplied. Overall, very disappointing.

Excellent product

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has a nice tropical coconut/lime scent with a touch of mint that's really unique and pleasant. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. These hand creams are such an incredible value. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

A Lovely Hand Cream

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Andalou hand creams are great and you really can't beat the price! I wasn't sure what to expect from this scent, but I ended up liking it. I don't smell much lime, just a light, fresh, sweet coconut scent. I'm often sensitive to scents, but I don't find the Andalou hand cream scents overly strong or problematic.

smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell never

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Second time I've bought this. Really great hand cream. Love the subtle scent. Absorbs well and non greasy.

Geras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Patiko poveikis ir kvapas malonus.

Soft hands but the smell was not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is not for me, but the company is good and it does make your hands soft, used it before sleep

Nice smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non greasy and a light vanilla lime creamy smell.... not overpowering .. I like it. I have even used it on my dry forehead...no problems. The packaging has changed from the green container shown...to a white one.

LOVE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this hand cream. Such a delicious flavour that's not too overpowering. Everyone always asks to use it when I put it on. Not too oily but makes my hands incredibly smooth. Will buy again.

1 2 3