odd smell

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not natural but chemical scent

The smell is totally NOT the same as in the description

Posted by 4836129152157027332 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what lime blossoms really smell like, but I'm sure it's nothing like store-bought coconut butter cookies. The smell seriously turns my stomach. I also bought the Clementine scented one, which has barely no scent at all. What's up, Andalou?? This is all very much disappointing. The hand cream formula is quite disappointing, too: it isn't much moisturizing. I have dry hands and this works only for a short time, needing to be constantly reapplied. Overall, very disappointing.

Excellent product

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has a nice tropical coconut/lime scent with a touch of mint that's really unique and pleasant. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. These hand creams are such an incredible value. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

A Lovely Hand Cream

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Andalou hand creams are great and you really can't beat the price! I wasn't sure what to expect from this scent, but I ended up liking it. I don't smell much lime, just a light, fresh, sweet coconut scent. I'm often sensitive to scents, but I don't find the Andalou hand cream scents overly strong or problematic.

smell

Posted by 4996228053803021095 on Dec 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell never

Geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Patiko poveikis ir kvapas malonus.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream for my dry skin, especially for cold time of year. It's rather thick, gives good nutrition and protection. Has nice coconut smell. Can be a little greasy if your skin is not dry. But for me it's perfect. good price for 100ml of cream.

Effective, moisturizing, safe for sensitive skin, nice and “original” scent, good and safe composition

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This one is my favorite hand cream from Andalou. It is a surprisingly scented product (in my opinion, the particular scent is like coconut with a hint of lime, yummy, very nice and not overpowering) that makes wonders: leaves my dry and sensitive hands well moisturized, repaired, comfortable and provides a slight cooling effect that I really appreciate, due to the peppermint oil, which I like in personal care products. Moreover, this cream has a really good and clean composition with nourishing and moisturizing oils, extracts and butters (low hazard product), is suitable for sensitive skin (eczema…), and above all I adore the perfect, easily spreadable (not extremely thick or too watery…) texture. NO MORE UNCOMFORTABLE HANDS!!!, I’m addicted to the scent!!!. Esta es mi crema de manos favorita de Andalou. Tiene un olor sorprendente (en mi opinión su olor tan peculiar es a coco con un toque cítrico de lima, muy agradable y no demasiado fuerte) y hace maravillas: deja mis manos secas bien hidratadas, reparadas y proporciona un ligero efecto frío que me encanta debido al aceite de menta, que me gusta en productos de cuidado personal. Además tiene una composición realmente buena/ segura/sin tóxicos pero con muchos, variados, nutritivos e hidratantes aceites, extractos y mantecas, es adecuada para pieles sensibles (eczema…) aunque lo mejor es su textura perfecta y fácil de extender (ni demasiado aguada ni demasiado espesa). NUNCA MÁS MANOS TIRANTES!!!, tengo adicción al olor!!!.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

patīkams, labi mīkstinošs roku krēms

Smells very nice!

Posted by yoshita83 on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and very nice aroma.

1 2 3