Great for fair skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like how nicely this absorbs into skin and leaves the skin moisturized. It has some coverage, but quite minimal compared to a foundation. I have light skin tone (NC25-30), and I feel that the shade for this BB cream is a little bit too light for me. I gave it to a friend that is quite pale, and she like it. However, I wish they would take out the citrus essential oils; some sources indicate that they could cause photosensitivity and I would think that it should not be present in a sunscreen product.

Sheer coverage, too dark for pale skin

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, this cream is not for me. The pigment is very sheer and doesn't cover any imperfections, but at the same time is very noticeable. My skin is very pale and this gives me an orange-ish tint (yikes!). I think that people with a tan might get a flattering result, but if you are pale like me, the cream will make your face look darker than your body, and since the coverage is not great, I don't see the point. It's a pity because otherwise it's a great moisturiser, it takes a while to be absorbed but once it does it feels great on the skin. Plus it's got sun protection and the ingredients seem really good and beneficial. However it's just not flattering on me, any redness or imperfection is still clearly showing and my skin looks as if I went too happy applying bronzing powder. Bear in mind that you should use a make up remover or cleanse your skin before going to bed. I used a make up remover wipe and there was a lot of pigment on it after using it.

Beautiful Smell & Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a gentle product, it doesn't create a coat like a normal BB cream, more improving your skin look and muting imperfections. Creates that 'dewy glow'. So sometimes I use powder over the top if I want a matte look. Fantastic smell! If this review was helpful, please like the post.

love the smell! not as good of a coverage as other cosmetic brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's a great brand and line for light no make-up looking, sun ready tinted moisturizer

Great ingredients

Posted by potiholic on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really natural and with great ingredients, this BB cream is a good cosmetic. If we talk about colour, my skin is pale and i think colour is a little bit unnatural, not is my light beige tone , it's darkness and warm. But colour is light, low pigments concentration, so i think is perfect for medium skins, not pale neither dark. I must recognize i love pale colour of some asian BB creams, i light the ivory skin look. This beauty balm is for european or american customers ( i'm spanish ) . I repeat, great ingredients, a natural moisturizer cream with physical sun screen ( ZnO ).

Simply love that stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a Natural bbcream with really light coverage... I couldn't find better! It smell divine (orange or something), wears great and it's super light coverage, exactly what I was looking for! I will repurchase!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already had the Brightening version of this and decided to give this one a whirl. Truthfully, I don't really notice any difference between the two and I love them both. CAN go on a bit orangey, but will adjust to your skin tone quickly....if I find it still looks a tad orangey, I will lightly dust with a loose foundation and voila! Parfait!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture and smell. This is pure and chemical free! Fanstastic!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with other Andalou product, but not this one I am afraid. I don't know whether it is the tint or the texture, but it doesn't look natural on my face. So, it's a rather expensive cream to use on other part of my body.

Great as a sunblock and primer

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Im a NC20 for mac foundation and feels that the tint in this fades when applies on face. It's quite oily and sticky when you apply and hence it could not be worn without makeup:(

1 2 3