Beautiful day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does not irritate skin, great ingredients also. Super price for day cream of 12ml which can be used for a three weeks, will reorder. It also has great sensitive and no chemical smel

Can't get enough of the sweet scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this. I will definitely buy again. I tried the small 'sample' sized tube, fell in love, and bought the big tube. The smell is amazing, does not cause any break outs on my sensitive skin, and did I say it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? Oh yes I did.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very dry and this cream improved it. I will purchase the regular size jar next time.

Good product, but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cream, not too fragrant but this was a small sample size and still pretty expensive. However it is a great brand if you want splurge on skincare.

Horrible & Drying

Posted by CharmaineEzra on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased to use while traveling. Only tried it twice but it was so super drying.

Rose?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the cream is ok and the smell is ok too - but I expect it to smell stronger as I can't really smell 'rose' from this cream. The cream is easy to put on but not recommended for dry season as it doesn't really work well in keeping my skin looks moistured and nourished.

Very good and value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good and value for money

bring back this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

loooove it! Amazing dayly cream, quite oily and fatty, but thats all i need in a winter! Its pitty that there is no more that cream in mini versions(((( cause i cant take big box with me when im on a trip. I hope it will be back and i can order more then one!

beautiful to use, very well absorbed, quick results, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

beautiful to use, very well absorbed, quick results, will buy again

Wonderful luxurious cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Makes you smell like a bouquet of roses

1 2 3