Beautiful day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does not irritate skin, great ingredients also. Super price for day cream of 12ml which can be used for a three weeks, will reorder. It also has great sensitive and no chemical smel

Can't get enough of the sweet scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this. I will definitely buy again. I tried the small 'sample' sized tube, fell in love, and bought the big tube. The smell is amazing, does not cause any break outs on my sensitive skin, and did I say it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? Oh yes I did.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very dry and this cream improved it. I will purchase the regular size jar next time.

Good product, but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cream, not too fragrant but this was a small sample size and still pretty expensive. However it is a great brand if you want splurge on skincare.

Rose?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the cream is ok and the smell is ok too - but I expect it to smell stronger as I can't really smell 'rose' from this cream. The cream is easy to put on but not recommended for dry season as it doesn't really work well in keeping my skin looks moistured and nourished.

it is organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

kept my ashy hands soft

Light and confortable on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was quite confortable to apply and hydrate the skin lightly without leaving a heavy greasy feeling. I can't say much about the effect on my skin since the sample size is really small

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While not being overly light on the skin, it is not heavy either. It permeates the skin quickly and leaves such a lovely feeling. I love it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Lovely product for silky smooth skin

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely elegant feeling to this day cream...1000 roses floating up my nose with softness and grace. I will purchase more when I get through all the barrage of skin products that I already own :) Great product, this size is great for travelling.

1 2