Beautiful day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does not irritate skin, great ingredients also. Super price for day cream of 12ml which can be used for a three weeks, will reorder. It also has great sensitive and no chemical smel

Can't get enough of the sweet scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this. I will definitely buy again. I tried the small 'sample' sized tube, fell in love, and bought the big tube. The smell is amazing, does not cause any break outs on my sensitive skin, and did I say it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? Oh yes I did.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very dry and this cream improved it. I will purchase the regular size jar next time.

Good product, but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cream, not too fragrant but this was a small sample size and still pretty expensive. However it is a great brand if you want splurge on skincare.

Horrible & Drying

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased to use while traveling. Only tried it twice but it was so super drying.

Rose?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the cream is ok and the smell is ok too - but I expect it to smell stronger as I can't really smell 'rose' from this cream. The cream is easy to put on but not recommended for dry season as it doesn't really work well in keeping my skin looks moistured and nourished.

Wonderful luxurious cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Makes you smell like a bouquet of roses

Light, hydrating moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Andalou moisturizer. It is light and creamy. It applies easily and does not clog my pores. I can even use it near my eyes with no irritation. The rose scent is strong when first applying it but that dissipates when it dries. The squeeze tube has a nice nozzle applicator for dispensing the right amount of product. I will order the larger size for home use and another small size like this for travel.

it is organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

kept my ashy hands soft

Light and confortable on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was quite confortable to apply and hydrate the skin lightly without leaving a heavy greasy feeling. I can't say much about the effect on my skin since the sample size is really small

1 2 3