Dries up blemish like magic but stings ALOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It feels like putting acid on my skin and there's a very strong stinging sensation for the first few seconds. My skin goes quite red for about 30 min afterwards, but the blemish usually shrinks down to a tiny spot the very next day. Not sure if I'm allergic to this or if its meant to sting.

Dries up acne fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a fast acting gel that dries up acne pretty fast. I use it when the acne is just starting to form and it is quick to control it. Will definitely recommend this to my friends.

Pimple Zapper...Literally.

Posted by naturalmandygirl on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily and acne prone skin. Although my acne has been under control lately, I do get a little blemish here and there when my menstruation hits. I tried this ONLY ONE TIME...yes I mean ONLY ONE TIME...and my little pimple dried up the very next day. I bought this product just because I'm looking to treat my skin in a more natural based way. I wanted something that didn't have any harsh chemicals in it and to be honest I didn't think this product would work but it really surprised me. It says to apply in the day and night time but I only used it at night and it was pretty effective on my skin. It does tingle a little but nothing too bad and its only for a second or two but its the product doing its magic.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product absorbs quickly and goes well under make-up. I experienced mild stinging and redness, but it goes away soon enough and isn't an issue. Was not as fast-acting as I expected, but works well for tightening pores.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reduce acne fast, not greasy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I applied it on a bigger area as I had multiple blemishes and now I have a big scar. Obviously the gel burnt the skin but I guess it was also my fault for not being careful with the quantity Upgrade: No, it was definitely the gel. I used it only on the spot and left it for not more than 20 munutes and it still left a small scar. Disappointed from the brand

Happy with this produce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really does help prevent breakouts - if applied early enough

Love this stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was in search of a pimple gel for the longest. I tries the clearasil and acne free stuff but it was to harsh and just my my skin freak out even more. I tried this stuff and i was amazed. I would put it on the site before bed and the next day it is visibly reduced. The only thing that I do not like is that I can not wear it in the day time under my makeup. I crusts up where applied and makes my breakout stand out. Overall I will be repurchasing this product.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok

left a burnt scar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

terrible, i dabbed a dot on my spot and went to bed. i woke up with a crescent-shaped scar as i think the gel slide down my face. how do i get rid of the scar now?!?!

1 2 3