Grandma's rose garden!

Posted by GeorgieGirl on December 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I smell like a rosebush! That's a good thing! I love this lotion. Not too greasy.

Nice lotion for daily use

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is great for light moisturizing, and I use this during the day on my hands. For deeper moisturizing, I recommend Andalou 1000 Roses Body Butter. The rose scent is wonderful, and I feel great about the natural ingredients. Highly recommend!

Gift!

Posted by VictoriaJane on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift for Mum and she loves it

where is the rose scent????

Posted by Dewberry on December 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would have given this lotion 5 stars had it actually smelt anything like roses. I have the facial mist and facial oil in this same range (1000 roses) which smell beautiful. So I bought this for that very reason and has zero scent of rose and smells odd. The texture feels fine. Just unhappy about lack of fragrance.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super duper good scented lotion of roses Absorbing very fast

I like it

Posted by ksedeniussen on July 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

But it could have smelled stronger of roses.. It's a light smell of roses, which is lovely, but it's not very strong smell. And I smell pomegranate as well. But I do love the smell and the lotion is great for every day use. Mild and soothing.

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was good for my dry skin but the scent of roses could be stronger!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for people who likes it when the "wetness" stays for a long time. For me its not comfortable... But it is moisturizing and smells good.

Does not smell of roses at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually like most of the Andalou products, but for some strange reason both this one and the body butter do not smell like roses at all, in fact it smells strange and yukky. Maybe they forgot to add the roses to these, because the facial products smell beautifully of roses. Will go back to the lavender body butter which does smell like it should!

Light nourishing lotion

Posted by na on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is like roses, and this lotion is a non oily but nourishing and moisturising product. I use it on the body. The smell is not overpowering and only lingers for a while which I prefer. Andalou is a very good brand, and like this product, their ingredients are marked clearly and all seem to be non toxic and safe for any age in the household.

1 2 3