Smells amazing, great for morning cleansing

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

First off, this has the MOST amazing apricot smell. It's so sweet and delicious, and not at all cloying. The texture is actually more of a cream than a milk and it feels super luxurious and moisturizing on the skin. The cleanser is super gentle, so it doesn't really remove makeup or oils that well (I use Andalou's gel cleanser for makeup removing). I prefer it for cleansing in the morning and days when I don't wear makeup. I think it would be fantastic for people with dry skin too, as it doesn't strip any moisture from the skin. Highly recommend. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes.***

Posted by Chunkypeaches on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bottle has lasted forever for me. It only takes a dollup to smooth around on your face, for a peachy smooth feeling. It dissolves makeup and oil easily, and you feel nice and clean, without any harsh feeling. Plus, NO PARABENS. Methylparabens destroy the outer layer of the epidermis that is responsible for making keratin, the substance that protects your skin from infection and aging. This product line had none of that nonsense. Andalou, is from Andolusia, Spain.

Face Cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used several times & face does get clean. This product is really best is used on oily skin rather than sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made my face break out badly after use and made my face burn when I used it. Nice ingredients, so I have no idea why this happened.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser, can also use as a moisturizer. This smells sooooo, sooooo darn good. I usually don't like the smell of too many things, This has the best fresh smell, can't go wrong with this.!

Really good for dry and sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it smooth and silky, not at all dried out. Plus, it last a long time, which makes it excellent value for money.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product , removes eye make up well, even the waterproof stuff, leaves the skin soft.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for cleaning of mature skin, leave skin clean and supplied with oils. It can be compared with more expensive products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this doesn't leave my face feeling dry & tight. Lovely texture & cleans beautifully. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Good All Round Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an inexpensive good cleanser. I don't find it deep cleans, but it does enough. It would be nice to use a more expensive cleanser, I suppose, but the lotion just goes down the sink so it would be wasteful. I would rather put my money into a better moisturizer which will stay on all day. I have sensitive, fair, skin and this does the job for me, but I always finish my cleansing program with a toner to take off any remaining residue.