good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice simple cleanser that doesn't leave a residue or dry you out. The lemon scent is light and refreshing.

Just OK

Posted by nestoljubicasto on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this cleanser, but it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean (which I didn't like). It removes makeup OK, but can't remove my waterproof mascara. It just leaves the mascara feeling sticky without removing a bit. The packaging is very practical, but not for travel. Still, it's easy to add the product in a smaller bottle for travel. The consistency is creamy and the smell i fresh and citrus-y.

Andalou Naturals Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just recently purchased Andalou Naturals to try them out, and this cleanser was one of the products that I bought. I LOVE this cleanser, it's refreshing and the texture is wonderfully creamy, and best of all it is extremely gentle and efficient at removing dirt and make up. Makes your skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. This is hands down the best cleanser I have used, and it's extremely affordable to boot. My new go to cleanser for sure, will be buying again and again.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this cleanser perfectly matched my skin type. I worried, because this cleanser doesn't foam so it might not cleanse it well and might leave it greasy, oily, dirty, but! I was surprised that it perfectly matched me. It doesn't dry out and also doesn't leave my skin oily. Just perfect to purify and prepare skin for next step of skincare. I started to use it since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. It took my skin about 2 weeks to get used to Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Pas pour les peaux sensibles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ce produit m'a complètement irrité les yeux... Je suis vraiment déçue. Je me suis retrouvée avec les paupières toutes gonflées à chaque utilisation de ce nettoyant et elles mettent toute la journée pour dégonfler. Je pense que ce nettoyant est à proscrire pour les peaux sensibles, certainement à cause du citron... Dommage :-(

Best for combo skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on my third bother now. Despite to the fact that it does not lather much, it cleanses perfectly. The ingredients are decent, I will certainly keep buying!

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je ne peux plus m'en séparer. Il est très agréable sur la peau et nettoie PARFAITEMENT. j'ADORE ♥♥♥

Not what I had in mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't find it creamy, more oily in texture. My husband used it and commented that the texture felt sticky, like honey. I can understand what he means. Doesn't dry out my skin but it's not wonderful either and I don't care for the overly-lemony smell. Won't order again though I do really like some other Andalou products.

Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the third time i buy it, so what can I say?

très douce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

odeur de ctitron. cette creme nettoyante est super pour l'été

1 2 3 4