Great scrub

Posted by scatterbrained on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very fond of this facial scrub with sugar. It is good that sugal is melting and you can not make too much damage while rubbing into the face. For those who want more gentle scrub, they should rince with wet hands (then sugar melts faster). If one wants to brush a bit harder, there should be less water on the hands. For me it is sufficient to use this scrub once or twice per week. It cleans the skin efficiently and somewhat brightens.

Love this!

Posted by 4823075426153067740 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sugar scrub does a great job at exfoliating my skin and getting rid of my flaky skin.

love Andalou products

Posted by 5136650948073695772 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great one i love it . It makes the skin clear and soft i will get another one for sure

Lovely

Posted by 4726583672090434476 on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this purchase.Will order right away...I do not want to run out of it

A decent facial scrub

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good facial scrub. I like it very much. It scrubs efficiently and well but doesn't traumatize your skin and after scrubbing you face looks fresher, its colour is lighter (I presume, due to lemon sugar) and your skin is softer to the touch. First you feel hard particles but it is for a few seconds then the scrub turns into a little bit oily substance. It is excellent for sensitive and dry skin.

DELICADO Y EFICAZ

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Trae poca cantidad pero coge sólo un poquito con los dedos y verás con que delicadeza se trabaja. Es muy efectivo, te deja muy bien y el aroma a sorbete muy placentero.

Excellent gommage visage

Posted by 4709947498611736335 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doux mais efficace, odeur citronnée très agréable

Not for me

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that this srems to be natural based but the cost for how long it lasts is too high for me.

Sugar dissolves too quickly

Posted by 4979209668994151728 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and the feel of this scrub, but the sugar is too fine and dissolves within seconds of getting onto my skin which kind of defeats the purpose :-) That said, it still does do a little bit of exfoliation but I personally would like the grains to be bigger so they dissolve slower.

Recommended

Posted by 5530731073497468015 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light and gentle scrub, works perfectly. Good price

1 2 3